One of my favorite places to eat breakfast is
Claire's on Cedros in Solana Beach. If you haven't been there yet, make sure to put it on your list of places to try out. All of their food is made fresh on site. Their ingredients are used from the local farmers. Their breads, scones, and muffins are crazy good. They also make specialty coffees if you are just stopping in for something quick. I'm looking forward to going back and having lunch there with a nice glass of white wine.
 |
| Enjoying breakfast together before taking off to Dallas. |
 |
| Walnut Cinnamon Raisin Bread, Wild Mushroom Omelet, with a side salad |
 |
| Strawberry Rhubarb Stuffed French Toast with fresh ricotta. |
And then if you stuff yourselves too much, cross the bridge and take a nice walk to Cardiff State Beach.
Okay..I've GOTTA try that place!!! LOoks so yummy!!!! I was just down in Cedros on Monday...I could have gone for a tasty breakfast!! Thanks for the recommendation..if you say it's great, I know it's great!!!
ReplyDelete