Saturday, January 1, 2011
The Morning Room
I loved my family blog and still plan to include them in this one; however, I feel it's time to focus on my other passions. Since our move, I've had so much fun finding things to decorate the home with. Home Goods has become one of my favorite places to shop. I always seem to find some little gem each time I go there. I've also been crafting and cardmaking more than ever. Some days the juices flow better than others, but I try to keep at it. Definitely helps subscribing to some amazing blogs out there that inspire me. My latest craze has been in the kitchen. I love trying out new recipes and even started "Happy Hour Fridays" to try out new dishes on my family and friends. They are always willing to be happy participants. Once our landscaping is finished, I plan to garden, a lot. Not going to buy a pair of crocs just yet, but I have my bright green sunhat ready to go. Lastly, Brian bought me a new camera for Christmas. I must have been begging for a new camera for years, and I'm so thrilled! So, my list of hobbies is growing and I show no signs of stopping. The Morning Room is the place that I spend most of my time, besides the laundry room and kitchen, both close seconds. It's become the hub of our home. The kids create in this room with all of my scraps while I work. It's also the home of our computer, calendar, and project table. Once I tidy it up, I'll post of picture of it. So, cheers to a new year of new adventures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment