Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Actual Morning Room

When we started looking for a house, one of the rooms I dreamed of having was my very own craft room. So, I knew this house was the one as soon as I saw it. The builder called this room "The Morning Room". You know they always have to cleverly name each room of the house on the brochure. This room is downstairs and is situated behind the kitchen. It has lots of light, easy access to snacks, and a french door so that I can see all the pretty flowers (well eventually, landscape isn't done yet) and beautiful sky. We purposely put in tile after I convinced Brian that a wood floor is probably not the best idea since I use hot glue guns, and glitter, lots of glitter. Didn't take too much convincing after hearing that.

It's great to be able to leave my projects out so that I can work on them any time.


One day I hope to add built in cabinets above the computer to store more stuff.

The corner art table for the kids.

2 comments: