Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sweet Bride

Next week, Paige and I are attending a bridal shower together. Unfortunately, I didn't have any cute bridal shower stamps in my stash and I wanted something quick. I found this digi stamp on All That Scraps, by C.C. Designs. Can I just say that I am SO excited about using a digi stamp. No messy ink, I can make it any size I want, and it doesn't take up room in my box of stamps. Love it! And she is so adorable too! I outlined her dress with glue and covered it with a fine glitter. The papers are leftover from a class I took with my friend, Jenny. I plan to post about that cute project tomorrow.




1 comment:

  1. CUTE!!!! I love how you used the leftover paper!!! We should do a part 1 and 2 to the class...first part is the project and second part is cardmaking with the leftover paper!!!

    ReplyDelete