I actually found time to do a challenge. Yes, today is the last day, but I did it! I used this sketch as the inspiration for Paige's teacher's thank you card for giving her a great year of kindergarten. Paige got truly lucky to get her as a teacher. The image is from All That Scraps and the papers are Cosmo Cricket, along with some good ol' kraft paper. And I sewed on the card too, woo-hoo!
And here is Paige with her teacher, Ms. Gilbert. It was taken last night at the school's Open House. I have to be honest, I choked up when we arrived. I was reminded of that first day of school, dropping her off. Now the school year ends in two weeks. It has gone by so fast. It didn't help that on her desk was a note Paige had written, "I am special because my mom and dad love me." Arrow straight through my heart.



What a sweet card! I'm sure her teacher will love it and I adore this image and your coloring. Fabulous job!
ReplyDelete