Friday, March 30, 2012

Pillowcase Dress

Hanna Andersson is selling these dresses for $28. Granted, their fabric choices are bold and beautiful, but seriously, $28? When I saw this pattern by Simplicity for pretty much the exact same dress, I decided to go for it. Especially when on the pattern, it says "It's So Easy". I went to Joann's, my second home next to any crafting store and found this bold, red pattern that I thought Paige would like. After reading and rereading the directions on the pattern, with the assistance of my mother-in-law at times, I finally was able to piece it together. I forgot how confusing these sewing instructions can be sometimes. I made my client happy once again and got good practice in for Paige's Rapunzel dress that we will be making for Halloween this year. Thus the reason her hair is getting so long!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this!!!! Paige looks so darling in it...what an adorable model!!!
    Really great pattern and dress!!!

    ReplyDelete