Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Thank You Melody!

My best friend's mom and dear friend, Melody, was so generous and kind to give me a huge stash of her stuff. I felt like a kid in a candy store sifting through all the paper pads. She also gave me a few Pure Innocence stamps which are simply the sweetest. I inked one up right away and even paper pieced it. I never seem to paper piece because it always adds to the amount of time to make the card, but I love how it turned out, which means I might just become a paper piecing machine now. Paige asked to see the card when I finished and she said, "Mom, you make the prettiest cards." And instead of saying, "You should see Melody's", I said, "Thank you".

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome!! Your card is adorable!! Paige is right!

    ReplyDelete