Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My First Mini-Book

One thing I was determined to do on our trip was chronicle it each night as a journal. I bought this mini-book album from Little Yellow Bicycle, along with the papers. Before the trip, I glued all the papers onto the cardstock and made sure to create a journaling space in each section. Then I packed up a little craft kit that I brought with me on the trip with basic scrapbooking supplies. I had so much fun each night writing down what we did that day. Since it was our first family camping experience, I really wanted to jot down everything right away.




 
 





2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE it!!! Aren't you so happy that you took the time to do this...it's such a sense of accomplishment when it's already done by the end of your trip!! I notice some of those Sassafras stickers look familiar....LOL!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! Makes for a nice memory of your trip together!!

    ReplyDelete