Monday, February 7, 2011

Dabbling in Digitals

My friend, Jenny, turned me onto Ali Edwards. Holy moly, it was love at first sight! This woman, that I don't know, has totally opened up my eyes and has created a new spark for my passion in scrapbooking and using my photoshop elements software. I can get lost in her website. I have never created a digital scrapbook page before, but I watched one of her tutorials and used one of her free templates and was so happy at how it turned out. Now, I know I would have scrapbooked this page much faster in the traditional way and by no means am I giving up my normal way of doing things. However, I can totally see adding this type of scrapbook page throughout my albums in places that will work. In this particular template, I changed the background cardstock to Michelle Martin's Aaron Solids: off white. And each of these things do cost you some. Now all I have to do is upload the 12x12 format to a website I found, Persnickety, that will print it since I don't have a printer that will do that. Although now I want one, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment